Thursday, July 6, 2017

Day 1

Today was the first day of my internship in the magnetic resonance imaging group at the Center for Imaging Science at RIT. In the beginning of the day all of the interns went to the Red Barn for team building exercises. These exercises were fun and taught us about problem solving and the idea of reaching a consensus in a group. After the team building exercises we went back to the reading room and had pizza for lunch. After lunch a few of us went to complete the in-processing.
After I got my ID and computer account I went to meet my lab group. I first met with Professor Hornak and he taught me about EPR and the goals for the LFEPR device that he and his group were working on. Then he showed me the lab and the LFEPR device there. He gave me some posters and notes to read regarding EPR and LFEPR. I took these to the lab and took notes on them.  I found the concepts interesting and I am looking forward to a very fun internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment