Friday, August 4, 2017

Day 22

Today was the Undergraduate Research Symposium and I went to several presentations and posters. I went to Baron's presentation which was titled "Magnetic Field Mapping for a Unilateral LFEPR Spectrometer" and I got some ideas for my final presentation. One idea that I got was to incorporate my rationale and application for the project in the beginning or middle of my presentation as opposed to the end. I also went and saw the "Laser Light Scattering of Ternary Mixtures to Derive the Gibbs Free Energy" which I found very interesting because it was related to what I had learned in school last year.  I then spent some more time looking at all the different posters and headed back to the Carlson building. I also worked on my presentation a little today and added some more images. I had to leave early today because I had to go to an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment